Recent Posts

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / Forum Rules
« Last post by Loren Tedford on October 10, 2016, 08:14:09 PM »
English Only forum meaning if its not typed out and saved in English the post will be deleted and the user banned.. No post regarding the selling of medical care products.. More will be added to this list..

Admins Moderators please come up with some forum rules for this thread please..
General Discussion / Re: Illinois QSO Party
« Last post by Loren Tedford on August 25, 2016, 05:47:33 PM »
Thanks Dennis Just got the message!
Website Problems or Issues / Spammers
« Last post by Loren Tedford on August 14, 2016, 10:07:58 PM »
Greetings I noticed spammer have been having their hay day at this server again.. I think for the most part i have it stopped but if anyone notices some thing strange please let us know!
Events / Club Meeting 08/17/2016
« Last post by Loren Tedford on August 14, 2016, 10:06:52 PM »
Club meeting located in Olney, IL at Holiday located at the corner of US 50 and 130..
General Discussion / Re: Membership
« Last post by n9mwk on August 08, 2016, 11:27:20 PM »
I paid thats good
General Discussion / Illinois QSO Party
« Last post by n9mwk on August 08, 2016, 11:26:44 PM »
This is a post from QST regarding the Illinois QSO Party which is held on HF. The purpose of this contest

QST - Illinois QSO Party is coming up October 16, 2016 from 12:00 pm to 8 pm.

As many of you might know, I am a trustee with the PRIME Amateur Radio Association, and we try every year to get as many hams on the air for this event as we can, and aggregate the score to attempt to break the record number of points from the previous year. We are trying that again this year.

We are having a get together to plan for this year's event on August 20 at 11:00 am a the Dandy Inn in Fairview Heights (Highway 50 and Old Collinsville Road) for any of you interested in attending.

For those of you interested in coming or for questions, please feel free to drop me a line here on Facebook, or my e mail is good on qrz.

There are still several counties open in this part of the State, meaning there are no operators from those counties, and we try to encourage everybody to get on and operate, whether the county is covered or not, and whether the score will go for the PRIME aggregate or not.

Those counties not covered thus far include Jackson, Union, Alexander, Pulaski, Massac, Wabash, Edwards, Wayne, Marion, Fayette, Effingham, Clay, Richland, Lawrence, Crawford, Jasper, Clark, Cumberland, Coles, Moultrie, Christian, Macon, De Witt and Logan.

If any of you are interested, please let me know!

73 de wi9x
General Discussion / Membership
« Last post by Loren Tedford on August 03, 2016, 11:26:42 PM »
Greetings If you wish to become a member and post in the members area you will need to pay the yearly dues for the R.A.D.I.O. Club..
Pages: [1]